Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
seysonn

humor in the garden ...let us laugh.

seysonn
10 years ago

Humor in the garden:
We often get STRESSED when facing problems in the garden ; cold, frost (this one can causes FROSTeration too..hehe), diseases, bugs, rats, rabbits, etc.
So you think you are STRESSED? You are not (as a human) alone. Maybe your plants are just as much and as often as STRESSED as you are. My proof is in the posting , all the time.
But often, we, the NUBIES do not realize that our tomato or pepper .. plants could be STRESSED too, untill we are reminded by the plant doctors.
Here is an example: a poster writes:

"My tomato plant is not doing well. Some of its leaves turning yellow(shown in photo)"

Dr. Dave replies:
"Your plant is under stress(obviously) but we cannot tell you exactly what the cause of stress is. It could be : too little water, TOO MUCH WATER, too little ferilizer, TOO MUCH FERTILIZER, got cold, GOT HEAT, ... the bottom line is that it is STRESSED."
(Thanks Doc!)

Another poster write:
"my eggplant(in picture) is not growing any fruits, ... what is wrong?"

Dr. Ed replies:
"From the look of your eggplant it is obvious that it has been stressed. Do you live in up state NY?. that shows. Too much wet weather .. too much rain... give'em good dose of fertilizer ....
(Thanx Doc)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals