Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amandajessop

Tomoto plant leaves turning yellow from bottom, wilt, die

AmandaJessop
10 years ago

Hello,

So you all helped me with my over feeding problem I had about a month ago. So I am hoping you can help me with this problem:

I have 3 different varieties of tomato plants. They have been growing like weeds (probably 5 to 6 feet tall, but not tomoatoes yet). About a week ago, one of the tomatoes plants started to have yellow leaves at the bottom. I kept an eye on it since then, and the yellow is definitely moving up the plant (not only that, but the leave turns yellow, wilts, then dies). Now I just looked this morning, and the tomatoes plant next to it is starting to have yellow leaves at the very bottom. Now I am concerned.

A little background info. I have not fed them for about a month and a half ( because I had ended up over feeding them and had issues). I think I finally got the plants back to being healthy. It has rained almost every day for the past week. There are no black spots with the yellow leaves. The picture below is the very early stage of turning yellow. Like I said they turn all yellow, wilt and brown at edges, than die. AnY ideas on what this could be and how to fix it?

Feel free to ask additional questions if more info is needed.

THANKS IN ADVANCED!

Amanda

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!