Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
shelleyk_gw

Get rid of Curl Grubs in Vege Gardens

shelleyk
9 years ago

Hi, I am new to gardening and over the last 6 months I have gone crazy and have heaps of fruit and vege�s growing. I am hoping that someone can give me some help on how to get rid of Curl Grubs.
I have raised garden beds full of Tomatoes, Zucchini, lettuce, silverbeet, cabage, cauliflowers, cucumbers, asparagus, onions, leeks. Plus I have pots with madarine, lemon, blueberries, loganberries, mango, snowpeas, guava I think that is it.
Anyway, with one of my original raised beds I was struggling to keep Zucchini�s they kept getting blossom end rot. I did everything to fix this problem it drove me crazy then eventually I uncovered a curl grub then more and more. The garden was over run by the bloody things. I spent an arvo digging hopefully all of them out. A month later when I was planting my silverbeet in the same garden I came across another one Today I was replanting a new tomatoe plant in another raised garden and found another one.
Please I NEED HELP� I notice that there is nothing at the shops to rid the vege gardens of curl grubs just the lawns. So I need some home remedies that work and of course are safe to use on the vege�s. What have people tried?
Thanks for taking the time to read

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath