Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for ideas

Posted by madbuda 5B (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 22, 12 at 10:13

I have been slowly adding to my landscaping for the past few years, this year I want to add some more trees (fruit trees in the back yard, and something else in the front yard).

Here is a pic from google maps

The photo is a little old, the entire fence line is planted now, and there is an arbor with a sitting area in between the houses.
All 3 trees are maples (autumn blaze, red, and ??)

I was thinking of planting something on the easement in the back as well.

Thanks allot, I know this is allot to ask for my first post.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for ideas

The problem isn't that you are asking a lot, but rather that it is not clear what you are asking. You are thinking of planting some stuff, but it is not clear where or why, or what you are so uncertain about that you are posting a question.

In addition, it's not even quite clear which one is your house, and generally, although it is useful to plan from above, one doesn't use that view only.

So if you could clarify what you want to know, it's likely that someone will reply!

Karin L

o
RE: Looking for ideas

• Posted by catkim San Diego 10/24 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jan 23, 12 at 18:22

The house is marked with a red 'A'. A street view will be helpful, and some idea of the size of the areas you are considering for planting, and views of those areas.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here