Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
majika123

How to make them invisible from our driveway

majika123
9 years ago

We'd been living in this area since almost forever. Everything was fine, until these new neighbor next to ours moved in. We have windows at the side of our house facing their house with windows in their bedroom.... they used binoculars to look at us through our windows when we're home during weekends and at night after working all day. We blocked our windows, and they threw a fit! The male neighbor threw rocks at our dog when she barks. My husband and I didn't know it until I suspected they were misbehaving on our dog when I marked an old rock and threw it inside their yard while the neighbor was gone. That marked rock was in our yard the next day.... Our dog cowards when she sees the male neighbor approached. He even shot our garage with bb gun while we're in the garage, and we heard the pumped of the gun. We called the Sheriff, but since we had no evidence to show as in picture or witness, the male neighbor got away from it. But the Sheriff advised me to install surveillance camera around our property for our protection. The neighbors don't need any protection for themselves.... we do because they're always home and now that we had these cameras installed I see they're always up to something bad. Now they copied us, and they installed cameras too!! I want their house disappear from our sight and go back to the same old quiet and peaceful era....PLEASE give me an advice before I get a panic attack!!!

Comments (2)