Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aleighjc

How do I make this look pretty?

aleighjc
13 years ago

I think this tree on the right is trying to eat our house. LOL! We don't have any pest problems, but you can hear the tree rubbing against the gutter and it's obviously to close to the house. We are going to have it removed and the stump too. I wish I had a better picker. Infront of the tree is a japanese Maple (not sure if there's a dawrf and a regular?) RIGHT next to it, on the right you can't see it but there's a crepe myrtle that is about a foot taller. It is to close to the Japanese Maple. It is exactly where the picture stops.

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what to do? My first thought it to get the large tree removed along with the crepe mytrle, and then hopefully the Japanese Maple will grow bigger? But it's not that close to the house, what would I put behind it? Should I just put a bunch at the corner of the house? How do I make the front of my home pretty? Thanks for any advice. If needed I can go back outside and try and get a better picture. Since I took this photo I have new lights on each side of the door - a black finish.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u223/kibba_photo/IMG_1204.jpg

Comments (10)