Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
saturn1956

Nautical Anchor decor

saturn1956
13 years ago

Looking for a website that would sell nautical anchors that can be used as a boarder for my flower garden

Comments (7)

• inkognito
    13 years ago

Perhaps we are not understanding this question?

• duluthinbloomz4
    13 years ago

Wildly guessing you're in Rhode Island with its nautical heritage, (and where I was fortunate to be at the 1963 and 1964 Newport Folk Festivals) start by Googling decorative boat anchors. Or, look locally at marine supply and marine salvage.

Come on, Ink - outside the box. If one can edge a flower bed with upended blue bottles or chiclet rocks, anchors linked by chain swags (maybe even painted all white) could make a statement. Maybe not in Kansas.

• missingtheobvious
    13 years ago

Is this at all what you're looking for?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310298409682

Also Google "nautical anchor garden decor," "nautical anchor garden fence," "nautical anchor garden edging," "nautical anchor garden ideas," etc.

• saturn1956
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Exactly I did see these but not favorable to plastic. I may be asking too much

• laag
    13 years ago

I'm working on a property that has giant cleats from a steamship, a couple of anchors, and several big chains welded so that they act as bollards. This is not an unusual theme in our part of the world. ... sorry, they want to keep them.

• inkognito
    13 years ago

Isn't this different though Andrew? Derek Jarman made his garden from objects found on the beach and I have seen this done to good effect in British Columbia but this a request to bypass that and buy on the web.

• laag
    13 years ago

Different strokes for different folks. I'm not into the nautical theme, but who am I to judge?