Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
betty_joanne

Front yard landscape help

betty_joanne
14 years ago

We are in zone 9 zipcode 77591 and in need of landscape help. Hopefully you can see what we currently have in the two pictures. There are three bushes in a row down the walk way and one gardenia plant to the right of the front porch. The rest in front of the house is dirt and rocks. We just removed some holly plants so please don't suggest holly plants. I am ok with the three bushes and gardenia but we need to fill in the bare spots. The area in front of the house is shaded most of the day and just doesn't get that much sun. I was thinking about putting a hibiscus on the far right but I am not sure if it would get enough sun. I used to have one little bunny fountain grass on the far right but the tenant either stole it or took a weed wacker to it. Oh, we are removing the current oak tree and replacing it with a Fringe Tree(white flowers). I just don't know what to do to make it look not so cookie cutter. Our neighborhood has the same 5 houses in the same colors and everything is just identical to each other(bushes,plants etc.) Please help. Thanks.

{{gwi:13739}}

{{gwi:13741}}

Comments (4)