Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lawn Edging

Posted by terri1335 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 23, 11 at 16:05

I am looking for galvanized metal or aluminum landscape edging for between grass and garden bed. If you have any better ideas lets me know.The plastic stuff from big box gets torn up from lawn mower. Anybody heard or used Everedge from UK? Can't find may reviews
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lawn Edging

Personally I stick to edging with a spade and edging shears.

I have never tried Everedge but there are some reviews here:

Here is a link that might be useful: Everedge

o

Advice regarding lawn edging does not travel well.

o

If you search "edging" in this forum (and probably also the Lawn forum?), you'll find many past discussions, with much more info than if we all chipped in again on this thread.

Everyone has opinions (sometimes rabid!) of what they prefer, or how they feel about what came with the house (often unprintable), or what they'd like to do if only they didn't have Bermuda grass, or what they'd do if they had a much larger budget, or what they used to do when they were younger and more active, or what they like the looks of but haven't actually tried, etc. There's occasionally a bit of agreement, but I'm afraid you'll never get a real consensus.

o

You know that BigBox sells steel edging, right? Very durable.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here