Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardeningmom1

Landscape Design help

gardeningmom1
10 years ago

I'm currently working on redesigning my front garden (southern exposure) areas. I had previously always just thrown things in that I liked with no design in mind. Now I'm realizing how bad that was, and I see these beautiful gardens with clumps of the same plants/flowers in them and so this year I want to redesign them. The long area in this pic will have tumbled Belgian edgers that I'm currently working on installing. The plants in this bed are iris and mums, and I can't remember what the builder said the tree/shrub thing is. I want to expand the bed, at least covering the area where our dog has burned the grass and eventually planting in that area (will post another pic of the area too). I just don't know how to curve the area, and I think I want it to curve around the outside of the sidewalk and then stop, and then do something in the corner between the driveway and the sidewalk (if that makes sense), but we have a sprinkler head there so not sure what I can put there. And any help with what to put in my front flower bed that is between the front steps and the garage would be helpful too. I know what I like when I see it, but can't start a project to save my life!
Thanks!

Comments (4)