Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nadine33_gw

Backyard help....shed placement and more?

nadine33
10 years ago

Hi All,

Quick intro..moved into new construction 2 years ago. Added a swingset and now looking to add shed. Right now, I'm trying to decide on the placement/orientation. I have included a pic to show one orientation (blue rectangle in left back corner) or rotate it 90 degrees so it is parallel with the house. Red line shows our actual porperty line on right side, as technically the town owns the land between us and neighbors, but we use it to play baseball etc on. We are also looking for some landscape designs. Maybe eventually add a pool after swingset goes (kids are 9 and almost 8), but we also utilize a lot of the open space especially on the right side of the property to play baseball,soccer,frisbee,volleyball etc etc...so we still want a lot of open space, but I would like to make the rest of the yard loo a little nicer. We expanded our driveway which is why I drew in the addition. We have a patio out back, but not much else. Where the shed is going used to be a small corn garden and rasied garden bed. We like to roast marshmallows in the summer with our (portable) firepit so that would be a nice addition somewhere. Eventually a pool would probably go slightly to the left of where the swingset is based on topgrapy of the land (it lays a little low). ANy ideas???

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert