Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
4clover_gw

Landscaping...New looking house, pathetic curb appeal.

4Clover
12 years ago

Hi, as with another post I made I will say that I am 19yrs old and pretty much know jack about landscaping other than, oh this plant or tree looks cool. I am a guy, and the reason for this landscaping/gardening is because I have a mission that in my old age I will have tackled several forms of art and will be able to travel around teaching a more then likely Lack-of-creativity generation how to make things look amazing. I am currently cleaning my parent's garage and will turn a nice portion of it into a professional looking gardening area, with hopes of inventing devices to make it even easier to maintain the landscape then just having an in-ground sprinkler system. ^.^

Everything you can think of is fair game for spending money on. So have at it or just give me some "leading tips." Thanks

Personally I'd like to have a cherry blossom tree and black pansies somewhere cause both of those look cool.

Thanks for your help. Much Appreciated.

p.s. Of course nothing has bloomed yet so it looks worse, but the general shape of everything should get you a good idea.

{{gwi:22287}}

{{gwi:22289}}

{{gwi:22291}}

{{gwi:22293}}

Comments (3)