Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where can I find some pictures of landscaped backyards?

Posted by michelleinidaho 6 ID (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 23, 06 at 21:46

I would love to see just pictures of backyards - preferrably just plain old subdivision yards - to give me some ideas of what to do with our backyard. I just want to get ideas to see what people have done, what their play areas look like, etc. Has anyone stumbled on some websites that have some of these? I've been trying unsuccessfully to find some.
I appreciate the help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where can I find some pictures of landscaped backyards?

I have the same question as well. I have searched in vain for landscape design plans that I could study and use as inspirations for developing a rough landscape design for my subdivision backyard. Thanks!

o

You can access some nice backyard landscape plans both at the Fine Gardening website (not sure of the address, but you can find it easily with your search engine) and also at BHG.com (Better Homes and Gardens).
Patty

o

• Posted by skrip z9/sun19/SoCal. (My Page) on
    Wed, Apr 26, 06 at 16:03

here's the link:

Fine Gardening Website

o

Try the website below. I found some great pics! Hope this is what you are looking for.

Here is a link that might be useful: landscaping pictures

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here