Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Clean Slate need Help with design

Posted by focusedonsound 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 25, 12 at 21:47

My wife and I recently (2 years ago) purchased a home where the landscaping was really neglected. Last year we started removing all of the overgrown shrubs and will be removing the rest this weekend.

We will now have a clean slate to start from. And would love to see and hear the suggestions here.

Here is a link that might be useful: more Photos

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Clean Slate need Help with design

o

My design:
Photobucket

o
RE: Clea65n Slate need Help with design

Photobucket

o

designoline6 Thanks for quickly responding. I love your renderings. I have posted a few more pictures (from left to right) to give you a better idea of how the property looks over all. (I can post a panoramic view tomorrow)

My wife would like to include some azaleas in the design.

Lastly - the plantings will need to be Deer resistant as we do get Deer on the property often.

From landscaping

From landscaping

From landscaping

From landscaping

From landscaping

From landscaping

Lastly this is the left side of the house.

From landscaping

o

o

Sorry,I am in other forum,don't find the your answer quickly.
I like azalea too,but it don't need sun light so much.You should tell me that sun light time(or where face?) and climate and soil PH.zone---z6? or local name.
Do you have any drainage and irrigation problem?
Photobucket

o

Here are azaleas too.
Photobucket

o

Why don't you post pictures of designs you really like? That way, people know your taste.

Designonline6--Why are you suddenly putting deep shade plants in the middle of grassy lawns? I've gotten used to your 12' perennials and your outrageously zonally inappropriate suggestions, but that's just silly.

o

@reyesuela: You don't need any envy.I can teach you some 3d.
it just some UN-RENDER pics(save my time),not shade plants.it exist here for three years at least.the owner like that I continue," I love your renderings. I have posted a few more pictures".Just you silly end that thread interesting.
Say " 12' perennial",that words is SILLY too.3d size is very different from angles and distances.
I wish that DESIGN forum have 50millions members,more people know it.it is a important condition the forum long exist.

Photobucket

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here