Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Ideas for this area

Posted by dmcdorman 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 11, 12 at 23:30

This is an area I've wanted to work on for some time. That pole in the middle has live switchable power running to it so I'd like to utilize a fountain or small water feature (pond or something of the like that is appropriate for this area).
I've thought about doing some kind of patio with seating, a water element (or something using the power) and a firepit type area.

Also if possible I wouldn't mind making flower beds or something around the two trees to add some needed horticulture color.

The power line can be dug up and moved about anywhere between the trees. Also the area is roughly 20 feet between trees.

Thanks for all ideas!

Yard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Ideas for this area

Nice about doing some kind of patio with seating, a water element (or something using the power) and a firepit type area.
Photobucket

o
RE:2 Ideas for this area

Photobucket

o
RE: Ideas for this area

Thanks for those pictures!! I got a lot of great ideas. I'll probably try to come up with something that is a little more contained between the trees but your pictures help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here