Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katrina_ellen

Help with selection of shrubs

katrina_ellen
9 years ago

Hi All,
I have a small yard and I would like to keep things simple at least for now. I am planning on planting a row of shrubs along the chain link fence to provide some screening and for a sense of enclosure. I have one Summer Wine Ninebark planted at the start of the row, which will end with the last shrub ending at the birdbath. Here are my thoughts, I bought another Summer Wine Ninebark for the end of the row, and in between them I am thinking of putting in some Ivory Halo dogwoods. I think they would work because they have a finer texture than the ninebarks, the color works well I think, they are very adaptable and grow to approximately the same size as the Ninebarks and they are readily available. But I am open to suggestions. I could also plant the same bushes all along the row. This is the north side of the yard but gets full sun. Yes that Disc golf basket is just lovely but its there and probably won't go away anytime soon. Anyways - thanks for any ideas, suggestions, advice. I wiould really appreciate them.

Comments (4)