Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karen47401

Help with landscape design south side of house (pics)

karen47401
11 years ago

Hello,

We are looking to revamp our landscaping and I am looking for any help out there with what to plant. From L to R what you see planted is:

1)Lilac(next to fence)

2)Holly (planning to give this to a neighbor)

3)Bleeding Heart (planning to move this)

4)Hearty Hibicus (just sprouting so hard to see)

5)Lilac (next to retaining wall)

Also I have purchased (it was all 75%off couldn't resist)

(3) Emerald Arborvitae

(1) Red Twig Dogwood

(5) Dwarf Threadleaf Coreopsis

(5) Little Princess Spirea

I don't have to use that stuff there, doing plenty of other projects but would like to cover up the radon tube and meter (behind bleeding heart) if possible, and make this look really great. I'm open to anything so thank you in advance for sharing your expertise!!

Thanks in adn

Comments (5)

• karen47401
    Original Author

Design, Thanks so much. Sorry I didn't realize I wasn't going to be able to post pictures when I posted originally. The space is about 27 feet by 4 or 5 (can dig up what I need too!). It is south facing and I would say it's full sun. It is amazing to me that the bleeding heart has thrived as it has, going to divide it and move it to the north side. Will pictures when I get home tonight. I'll also be posting the north and west sides. I'm soliciting for anything :)

Thanks again!!

• karen47401
    Original Author

Design, Thanks so much. Sorry I didn't realize I wasn't going to be able to post pictures when I posted originally. The space is about 27 feet by 4 or 5 (can dig up what I need too!). It is south facing and I would say it's full sun. It is amazing to me that the bleeding heart has thrived as it has, going to divide it and move it to the north side. Will pictures when I get home tonight. I'll also be posting the north and west sides. I'm soliciting for anything :)

Thanks again!!

• karen47401
    Original Author

Thanks again!!

• karen47401
    Original Author

Thanks again!!

• designoline6
    11 years ago

Nice you don't have to use that stuff there.me too.And, I always think every plants is ugly as long as it don't match it's master;a plant is beautiful just it match.
    Before any suggests,I should know where is your landscaping?how long time sun light?or where the landscaping face?any drain or irrigation problem?
    A panoramic shot is good.how post a photo here?first upload photo to any photo-hosting site.Photobucket and Flickr are examples . While at that photo on the site,
    look for a link to "share." Then look for a way of obtaining "html code" (don't select the thumbnail version.)
    Copy that code and paste it directly into your message here.