Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Patio Furniture Cover Advice/ Reviews pls? (cold climate)

Posted by stylin NYC (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 26, 06 at 16:12

Hi All,
Previously, I asked about storage, now it's time to delve a little deeper...I live in a cold climate, and am wondering what type of patio furniture covers are the best and most price worthy. There are soooo many different ones on the net. Wondering what tye/brand y'all are using and what has given you the best or wrse protection. I saw some on Amazon.com that I was thing of buying...ty in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Patio Furniture Cover Advice/ Reviews pls? (cold climate)

Try the porch and deck forum?

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

Will do...I never know which forums to post in...ty

o

I am wanting to get information on putting in a covered patio. Pros/Cons of adding posts, ceiling fan,fireplace, possibly a screen it as well. Please advise. Thank you. Take care. God
bless. Sincerely yours,Appletree3

o

What kind of furniture is it. It your patio covered? If not I would start with getting a patio cover. This will help keep these things covered. My neighbor got a patio cover installed and it has helped keep his furniture in much better shape. The patio is made out of aluminum and can be opened to allow sunlight on your patio. It is called Solara Adjustable patio cover.

Matt

o

You can go ahead and put a patio cover! I think its the best idea! I had one installed in our house! I googled it its an adjustable Patio cover. www.patiocover.us
Its a patio cover made out of aluminum, you wont need a fan or anything, its 100% ventilation, and you can choose how much sunlight you want in. I think its good! I loved it in our house!

Can we post pictures here? I have no idea how to do this!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here