Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
june73_gw

Im at a complete loss... Pls help!

June73
9 years ago

Hi. Im a newbie to the site and to landscaping. Ive spent the last 3 months getting my bfs bachelor pad... "refined" by adding low maintenance landscaping. I removed all the old overgrown shubs & took out @ riverburchs (shew! what a chore!) I had a designer from a local nursery come out but that didnt go well, as she placed rose creek abelias as a foundation shrub. Im looking for low maintenance and suggestions to help off set the God awful blue siding as well as that empty space between the porch & carport (27 ft)... Our 3 yr goal is to sell so we dont want to customize too much but still have wonderful curb appeal. Im in zone 8 & full sun... I would love to incorporate as many fragrant plants/shrubs as possible. Im thinking a whimsical or cottage garden would probably work better. I recently planted the double knot roses & the crape myrtle. My thoughts were tea olives, dwarf yaupon holly, abelias, purple pixie, double mint gardenias,spring sonata hawthorne, and the purple diamond Im open to suggestions and help! Thanks in advance! oh... and yes Ive accumulated A LOT of plants!

This post was edited by June73 on Sun, Aug 10, 14 at 10:22

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County