Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardeningbythesea_gw

Container garden maintenance pricing

gardeningbythesea
11 years ago

I have been creating container gardens for a few years now...One of my customers, a real state agent (who provides association management services to homeowner association and condominium regime clients) asked me if besides make the containers for her I can maintain it in a weekly basis.I am not sure how to price the maintenance part of it...,a flat rate for every visit plus plant material, fertilizer...I need to provide a plan and prices.

I will apreciate any help with the plan and prices...Thanks

Comments (6)

• rosiew
    11 years ago

I'm sorry I can't help with the pricing, but had this thought. Who maintains them between your visits, especially seeing that they're watered properly, as weekly watering unlikely to be adequate.

• rosiew
    11 years ago

I'm sorry I can't help with the pricing, but had this thought. Who maintains them between your visits, especially seeing that they're watered properly, as weekly watering unlikely to be adequate.

• gardeningbythesea
    Original Author
    11 years ago

rosiew: They will be on an irrigation system...So I just will have to come for deadheading, fertiling, replacing any plant is not doing well...etc...

• gardeningbythesea
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I can use any help, Thanks!

• duluthinbloomz4
    11 years ago

I don't have a clue - but perhaps someone on the Professional Gardeners Forum does.

It's pretty quiet there, however. There might be an old thread or two of interest.

Here is a link that might be useful: professional gardeners

• gardengal48 (PNW Z8/9)
    11 years ago

I'm not sure how much effort would be involved with a weekly maintenance plan but I'd go with something along a time and materials program -- a flat fee that would incorporate travel, your time and any maintenance materials that might be required. I would charge for any replacement plants separately.