Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Met with Landscape Architect, now I'm excited!

Posted by peachymomo 9b (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 25, 10 at 15:06

I finally got to have my fist consultation with the landscape architect my bf recommended and I'm super excited to see the Master Plan she draws up and the ideas she has.

My landscape can be neatly divided into four sections, the roadside, the front yard, the front of the back yard, and the back of the back yard. Before meeting with the landscape architect I'd done a lot of thinking about the front and back yards and I came up with pretty clear ideas of what I wanted: Flower garden in front, patio and pergola in the front of the back, and low-maintenance meadow in the back of the back. We talked most about those parts and I'm looking forward to the ideas and drawings she comes up with, but strangely enough I'm most excited about the roadside now, which I didn't really care about before. Because when we looked at that area I told her: "I don't really know what to do with this, it looks okay now but..." And she said: "Oh, but we could do something really interesting here." And now I can't wait so see what she was thinking. It's probably because I know what to expect for the other sections, but for this I have no idea. I can't wait!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Met with Landscape Architect, now I'm excited!

I look forward to hearing about the ideas she comes up with for you. Gardening is so rewarding that a truely lovely setting can be created just for you is very exciting. I envy you. I'm having to manage on my own and I can't say I have a great deal of talent so it's all trial and error.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here