Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
peachymomo_gw

Met with Landscape Architect, now I'm excited!

peachymomo
13 years ago

I finally got to have my fist consultation with the landscape architect my bf recommended and I'm super excited to see the Master Plan she draws up and the ideas she has.

My landscape can be neatly divided into four sections, the roadside, the front yard, the front of the back yard, and the back of the back yard. Before meeting with the landscape architect I'd done a lot of thinking about the front and back yards and I came up with pretty clear ideas of what I wanted: Flower garden in front, patio and pergola in the front of the back, and low-maintenance meadow in the back of the back. We talked most about those parts and I'm looking forward to the ideas and drawings she comes up with, but strangely enough I'm most excited about the roadside now, which I didn't really care about before. Because when we looked at that area I told her: "I don't really know what to do with this, it looks okay now but..." And she said: "Oh, but we could do something really interesting here." And now I can't wait so see what she was thinking. It's probably because I know what to expect for the other sections, but for this I have no idea. I can't wait!

Comment (1)