Return to the Landscape Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Solar Bollard LED Lighting

Posted by 1Ledzone usa (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 17:32

I am new to the Garden Web and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Charles Bath and I have been in the Garden and pathway lighting business for a number of years, I just moved to the US from Freeport Grand Bahamas and wanted to connect with landscape architects that are interested in solar pathway lighting and LED energy saving lighting in general. Again Thanks for the invite and talk with you all soon. CB

Here is a link that might be useful: Exlites

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Solar Bollard LED Lighting

can we get this business advertisement off the top of the posts?

o

Handmade Solar Bollard with Beach stones. ;)

If you are looking for exceptional quality and design large Planter, Bollard or Bench then this is the place for you. We manufacture products of exceptional appearance with LED lighting. Each order is unique and individual as the customer can choose the design and colors of other elements. Exclusive is that we create products with your own text, logo or symbol. We can produce the goods according to your needs and preferences. www.ledinstone.com

o

Scroll down and click on "no-advertising policy" and you find this:

Businesses Using the Forums

Advertising your business on our forums or on your member page is strictly forbidden.

This does not mean that as a business owner you cannot use the forums.

We have many members who are active participants and freely offer their expertise to others. But, they do so without advertising their services.

Advertising includes:

Mentioning the name of the business, providing a link or phone number and/or asking others to contact you.
Linking to any page on your site, including informational pages or images.
Linking to a site that in turn links to your business.
Registering for an account and using your business name as your member name.
Posting under a pseudonym and then linking to your business.

If you ignore these guidelines, your membership will be immediately terminated and you will no longer be able to post on our forums.

You are welcome to list your business for free in our Garden Bazaar Directory. If you wish to purchase advertising, please contact us for more information.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Landscape Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here