Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
piscesgirl

EP Henry's least expensive pavers ?

piscesgirl
13 years ago

We in the process of getting some quotes for redoing our front walkway. Since we are not sure what type of paver we are going with at this point the contractors gave us some preliminary pricing based on their suggestions.

First contractor stated they would pick a middle of the price range EP Henry paver. He quoted us using Brickstone or Old Towne Cobble. He told us it costs him about $4.00 - $4.50 per sq ft.

The second contractor also priced using Brickstone or Old Towne Cobble but he told us it was EP Henry's cheapest stone, stating that it was a great product and was just less expensive because it is less labor intensive to make.

Both contractors quotes were very similar.

Based on the research that I did online Brickstone and Old Town Cobble appear to be EP Henry's cheapest pavers. They also appear to cost less than $4.00 - $4.50 per sq foot.

Can anyone confirm this? What is the average price for these pavers?

The reason why I ask is (1) I want to understand which contractor is able to get the best pricing (2) I would like to be sure the contractor I choose is being honest with me and (3) I also want to make sure they are not marking up the stone....which I asked both of them and they insist they are not.

Comments (3)