Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
micke_gw

looking for these people

micke
17 years ago

I do not have the following peoples GW name, I had excellent trades with these people, and would like to have this for my records

Terri from Pickerington OH.

Jean from Norwood MA.

Pat from Bronx N.Y

Joel from Jonesville S.C

Lisa from Arkport N.Y

If you guys see your name could you let me know? or if anyone knows them as well?

I have my trade records in alphabetical order and want to get them put in the right spot:O)

(a little OCD going on here:)

Comments (6)

• micke
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I have Terri, Joel and Lisa now:) just looking for Pat and Jean.
    What things I resort to doing when I cannot be out puttering around in the garden, does anyone else feel that this has been the longest winter on earth???
    micke

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    17 years ago

long winter? Heck, I feel it just really started last week. B4 that it had just been a long fall (because of the super mild temps enjoyed here).

• micke
    Original Author
    17 years ago

We have had 2 (count them 2!!!!!!!) ferocious ice storms here, lots of power lines down and people being without electric ("there's your sign" humour there:) we are being warned that one more is on the way, we are getting rain right now that is suppose to switch to snow later:( we normally get maybe a dusting or a inch or two of snow at the most during our winters so this has been a eyeopener for sure! Hate it cause we will have freezing temps for a couple of weeks then it will warm up to 50 degree weather for about a day and then go back to freezing again, I just wish it would do one or the other, my kids have been sick since December, they get better the weather changes and I am back to square one. Vicks must love me, I sure have gone through enough of it this year, I ought to buy stock:)
    michelle

• wishnforspring
    17 years ago

Hi Michelle,
    I was looking for you also.NY weather is not so nice either!! Your last post was on my birthday(Feb 12th) and we had a huge storm on the 14th- so we didn't get to do anything special here. So I agree it has been a LONG,LONG winter! LOL!!
    I am getting Cabin and Spring fever!!I hope your kids are better also.
    I'm looking forward to trading with you again-check my page some things are new.
    TTYL,
    Lisa

• micke
    Original Author
    17 years ago

My kids are all over the creeping crud (as I call it) I still have lingering congestion and a cough, but it is almost gone.
    It is Spring here now! We are having 60 degree weather and my plants and flowers are starting to appear!
    Lisa I would love to trade with you again:)
    As soon as I get time I will get my trade page set up again, I emptied it all out to start over and haven't gotten back over there yet:)
    michelle

• paty99
    17 years ago

Hi Michelle,
    Pat from the Bronx here. I know what you mean about these up and down temps, spring is still having a problem getting started around here. Right now the only thing blooming here are the snow drops, and they have been blooming since January. We just had another big snow storm last Friday, the 16th, and there is still some snow on the ground now. The weather is supposed to warm up again this week, hopefully to stay this time...we'll see. I'll keep my eye out for your updated trade list ( I have to do that also) and I'll let you know if anything interests me.
    Best wishes and happy gardening, Pat

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting