Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you check the new Rate and Review Forum?

Posted by chemocurl zone 5/6 S IN (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 3, 07 at 20:05

before finalizing a trade?

Some (newbies) may not be familiar with the search feature on the forum.

Just go to the 'search' box immediately following the list of posts, and type in the member's name, (make sure the search is for 'this forum') and hit search.

This is a good feature, that might save some from being disappointed with a trade, or sending out plants for postage, only to find out the postage will never be reimbursed.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review Forum

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you check the new Rate and Review Forum?

Lets just hope that everyone is honest in their posts, and not just trying to get at someone with the negativity in a public forum.
This will be an excellent forum if used properly.

Thanks for posting this here Sue! :-)

Tina

o

Hi Sue! I hope you are doing well. :) I haven't been around much lately, so thought I'd pop in and catch up!

I'm not doing any trading right now, but in the spring I plan to use the rate and review forum for searching members before a trade. I will probably trade alot more knowing that someone has a good reputation. I don't trade seeds anymore, so I haven't had the opportunity to use it this winter. I did pop in though and added my list of good traders awhile back.

Take care and I hope we can get to trading soon! Come On Spring!! :) Teresa

o

With so many new members this season I thought it might be good to bring this back to the top.

The Rate and Review Forum is no longer new though.

There is also Conversation side too, for any questions, some good to know stuff, or just for chatting.

Sue...resident busy body

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review Forum

o

• Posted by gnomey 7b SC zip296 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jun 16, 08 at 22:07

I had not done any trading for several years but have enjoyed it this year, with the exception of having people email me for a trade or for plants for postage, then I reply and never hear from them again. It's frustrating and a total waste of time. I have not had anyone default on a set up trade and don't send plants for postage without getting the postage first.

I think the Rate and Review Forum has the potential to be wonderful, but many others like me may not know about it and I would hate for anyone not to trade with me because of a lack of feedback. I'm actually an awesome trader. :)

o

I think the Rate and Review Forum has the potential to be wonderful, but many others like me may not know about it and I would hate for anyone not to trade with me because of a lack of feedback. I'm actually an awesome trader. :)
Gnomey...I see you got 3 great reviews just a day after you posted above. Whoo-hoo...great reviews! Congrats.

Just bumping this back up.

Here is a link that might be useful: Check out the Rate and Review Forum

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here