Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy New Year Flower Buds

Posted by hummingbirddaisy 5a (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 3, 07 at 20:15

I wanted to wish you all a Blessed New Year full of happiness, health and lots of beautiful blooms.

Thank you all for sharing your beautiful gardens with me over the past couple of years.
Thank you to my past traders who have some appreciation, patience, understanding and offered helpful advise on how to grow something, ship something, for just being a huge help.

I have made so many wonderful friends here. I truly enjoy each of you and feel so blessed.

Counting down the days til my spring trades are able to ship.

Are any of you WSing yet?
I have wanted to, but have been a bit weary to do so because of our 50 degree days.......STILL!
Maybe next month I cn get some seeds out there.
This gives me time to mess with my houseplants tho'.

Wishing you all the very best for 2007

Tina

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy New Year Flower Buds

And wishing you well also in 2007!

I'm not wintersowing yet...have just been too busy with other things because of the warm temps here as well.

I've never WS'ed b4, so I am really looking forward to the fantastic results I have read so much about.

I do know when I direct seed things, undoubtedly the weeds seeds will germinate long b4 the planted seeds come up.....Murphy's Law maybe?

Sue

o

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year too! I am also counting down the days now til spring. For some reason, spring always seems so much closer once January gets here. We have had a reallllly mild winter so far. The other day I was actually running around outside without a coat. It was great, but I'm sure we'll pay for it soon. I'm looking forward to one big snowfall, then I'm ready for spring. I just want my daughter to have the chance to go out and play in the snow for the first time. :)

I don't usually winter sow. I did a last year and had some success, but this year I don't think I will. I'm just not very good at it. I either forget to water or water too much. And my seedlings just never do that well. I have actually managed to keep a few houseplants alive this year though! That's something for me!

Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Safe New Year! Teresa

o

Maybe a bit late but I wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!

It's been pretty warm here too but the strange thing is that you folks in New York and Pennyslvania, etc are warmer than we are by a few degrees so far. We've been in the 40's and 50's mostly with a few 60's thrown in. I'm housebound so can't get out there and play in the dirt like I'd love too but at least my little dog can get out and get some sunshine.

May God bless your gardens with no weeds and many blooms thru 2007.

Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here