Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking forward to trading again in spring

Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 23, 06 at 2:42

Hi,
I'm Joy - PNWJoy (formally Joyful_Joy) for those of you who have been around here for a number of years.
It's been a long time sense I've traded plants or seeds.
I think it was 2001 or 2002 the last time I did a trade. Too Long!
I had some health issues but I'm feeling stronger and getting the itch to jump in with both feet again. LOL
I still have alot in my gardens, I just haven't added much to them for a long time.
Looking forward to trading with you all again come this spring.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking forward to trading again in spring

Joy, welcome back! I couldn't wait til spring and I'm already doing some trading. Our winter was so mild here that things are already up. My daffs are already blooming! And I'm just too impatient to wait til spring. But I mostly trade for daylilies and irises who really won't mind that it's not spring.

What will you be trying to gather for your gardens this year?

o

• Posted by pnwjoy 8b-Kalama,Wa. (My Page) on
    Thu, Feb 23, 06 at 21:41

Thank you for the welcome back Butterflychaser!
I'll be looking to trade for almost anything I don't already have, plus a few things I had but lost. :-(
I remember how addictive trading can be so I'll probably go overboard... But oh what fun!
We're pretty mild here right now, just wet. So I'll probably start trading again as soon as I see something offered that interests me. As soon as we get a dry day I'll head out and see what I have to trade. I'm sure I have a lot. :-)

oops! I just realized I made a mistake in my post above. I used to go by Joyful_flowers, not Joyful_Joy! LOL

o

Hey Joy, we have about 70 degrees today! Spring is here!! Again, probably temporarily. But I'll take what I can get. I'm working outside, painting the trim on the house and spray painting some wall decor and some chairs an antique gold color for my New Orleans garden.

I've been trying to trade, have some posts on both the seed and plant exchanges, but I guess most people are still invaded by winter. My sympathy to you folks!

I wanted to get my trading out of the way now. As soon as I can start rearranging gardens, I want to concentrate on that rather packing and mailing trades. So I've been trying to acquire what I'll need for some new beds I have planned.

Spring is coming!!! YESSSSSS!!!

o

Welcome back Joy! to GW and to the trading addiction.

I'm emailing you about a possible seed trade.

Sue...chemocurl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here