Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dividing Hyacinths??

Posted by perennialfan273 zone 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Feb 14, 08 at 22:41

Hello

Hey guys, I was just curious. Is anybody planning on dividing their hyacinths this spring (not the grape muscari)? If anybody is dividing any of the cultivars listed below and is dividing them this spring, PLEASE let me know. I don't have anything listed for trade, but if you're looking for something just ask me. I don't have a big collection right now, but what I do have to trade are stella d'oro lilies, purple sage, chives, mulberry tree cuttings, and lily of the valley.

If you're interested, post or e-mail me. My e-mail is someguy00273952@yahoo.com

These are the cultivars I'm looking for:

Jan Bos
White Pearl
Woodstock
City of Haarlem
Blue Giant
Kronos
LInnocence
Pink Pearl
Fondant or Fondante (not sure of spelling)
Red Magic
Purple Sensation
Carnegie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dividing Hyacinths??

Wish I had enough to help you out:(Sorry, but you may want to post this to the plant trading threads..:)Anita

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here