Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
musikisme

Need help ID plants..

musikisme
18 years ago

I need some help Identifying some plants. I teach in a small town and a lady who lived next door to the school will her home and gardens to the school. She had VERY beautiful gardens and due to her illness in the couple of years prior to her death, they were unkept and bulbs and plants have gone haywire. Our school has had possession for two years now and our maintenance dept. MOWS DOWN MANY OF THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS after they bloom in the early spring. I was told today that they will be mowing next week and I could come this weekend and get ANYTHING I wanted from the gardens...I AM SOOO EXCITED...anyway, I will stop rambling now and get down to business. There are many hyacinths, peonies, daffs, tulips, vinca, and on and on I could go...these are some of the plants/flowers that caught my eye and are obviously easy to grow considering the lack of care...I would like to know what they are so I can learn how to care for them properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Lori

The link to the pictures is: http://www.geocities.com/lorideshields/plantpage.html

Here is a link that might be useful: Lori's plant pics

Comments (5)

Sponsored