grrrrrr to the weather!

chrizty
11 years ago

Im seeing all these trades and Im still getting snow! :(
Come on Spring!!

Comments (14)

• woodthrush
    10 years ago

I'm betting spring will come on full steam, once it ever gets here !

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I hope so, lol yea Once it gets here :) Sometimes it seems like we got winter 6 months out the year or more.
    I've got Daffs, Tulips n peony's coming up so it gotta be soon.
    Our snow turned into lil tiny flakes you could hardly see! yay!

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Spring is here!!! whoohoo!
    Daffs are blooming, Hosta's are starting to poke out the ground and the weather's been beautiful!
    Even had a water balloon battle with my lil girl! :) yay spring!

• woodthrush
    10 years ago

And yet, frost warnings tonight and tomorrow night!

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I know. :( Lucky I didnt plant all my lil seedlings in the greenhouse out. I was going to so I could start more. soooooo lucky I didn't. Ive always gone by Mothers day.
    brrrrr It feels like fall weather. I was craving hot veggie soup! lol

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

That frost freeze killed my wisteria :( gonna cut it down n hope it comes back next year.

• woodthrush
    10 years ago

Not all, but a lot of my hosta froze. Most of the other perennials bounced back. And now, I'm listening to the radio says it may be close to 90 tomorrow!

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

yea the weather was nice. Back to cold and rain. Pittsburgh area has a frost warning for in the morning uggghhhh lol
    One good thing about the rain. It made weeding much easier today :)

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Because its been raining so much and nice days I got busy cleaning out the veg garden this is what my rock way looks like!
    {{gwi:24506}}
    Its to muddy for the veg garden so I weeded this out some after the pic. will work on it more tomorrow. You can't even see the day lilies!

• woodthrush
    10 years ago

lol - thanks! Your photo made me feel much better!

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

LOL Glad I made you feel better lol. Its looking better. still needs more work. And we did get the frost RIP my poor squash.
    {{gwi:24508}}

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

And another frost this morning........

• woodthrush
    10 years ago

Hubby says it was 34 when he got up at 5:30, but it was just above 32 at 6:30. The sun should warm it quickly. I hope this is the last frost.

• chrizty
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I may have to start complaining about the heat now LOL but I wont I'll complain about rain. Cause so far on every one of my days off work its rained! I have one day off this week. "tomorrow" and its gonna rain! It would be nice to get out there in the gardens early morn before the heat hits.. One of these days Ill get lucky lol..
    Im not complaining to much cause its still better than cold frost or snow! :)

Sponsored
SURROUNDS Landscape Architecture + Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
DC Area's High-End Custom Landscape Design/Build Firm 9x Best of Houzz