Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for corgicorner

Posted by darlene87 z7 Wa (My Page) on
Mon, May 5, 08 at 4:31

I have sent about 8 emails and all of them come back. I have used the email she asked to use on this site, and it comes back. Can they post on this forum so I know what is going on?
My email has not changed since I have joined, and I do not know why hers keeps coming back, as I cut and paste the address she mentions.
Darlene

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for corgicorner

Hi Darlene87,

I have the same thing happen with another member's email, though no one else has problems with emailing her. She even gave me an alternate email addy, and it has done the same thing. I get delay notices and then about 2 days later a notice that the email has totally 'failed'.

Anyway...you might try posting to the thread linked below. Maybe she will see and get your reply then.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: started by corgicorner April 30th 08

o

• Posted by gnomey 7b SC zip296 (My Page) on
    Thu, May 22, 08 at 17:26

Hi, I just completed a great trade with corgicorner (Alfred). In order to get an email through please put: GardenWebber and nothing else in the subject line. Even the Re: will apparently cause the mail to get rejected. Hope that helps.

o

We have made contact. THANK YOU !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here