Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vic_zn5

FYI - postage cheaper online!

Vic Billings, MT
15 years ago

Ok, some of you may know this, but for those who don't (I just learned this today through Ebay)

When you pay for and print your shipping labels at click-n-ship through the usps.com site the postage is cheaper. Sometimes not much, if I was to send a 3# box priority from MT to MI it would cost $9.55, if I pay online and print the label it is $9.15.......flat rate box is $9.30.

And don't forget, they will come pick it up for free so you save on gas too!

Just wanted to share, with prices getting so high pretty soon it will be cheaper to go to the store and buy them! But not near as much fun!

Vic

Comment (1)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

Hi Vic,

I knew they were a little cheaper, but like you wasn't for certain just exactly how much.

I did 2 last night...one LB each, and they were $4.75 with the free delivery confirmation.

I scheduled one, and forgot the other one...until about 1:15AM EST last night. When I then tried to schedule it, it would not allow it to be scheduled for today...yet the site says you have until 2 AM CST.

I wrote them,,, and got 2 moronic replies so far...

moron at usps.com

The post above is at the Test Forum, and it is only one page long...so it will likely drop off here in a few days...or sooner.

I thought someone might find it a 'fun' read.

Sue

Sponsored