Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
girlsingardens

Sorry to my traders

girlsingardens
15 years ago

I just wanted to let my traders know that I haven't forgotten about them. I have been having complications with this pregnancy with my back, sciatic nerve and all the ligaments and muscles around my uterus. I have been seeing doctor and chiropractor and have been on partial bed rest. I had a tubal 10 months ago and now am 4 months pregnant, I wasn't supposed to have any more babies, because doctor was concerned that my body would have such a hard time carrying a baby, because at that time, my muscles were already shot as well as my ligaments. I have plants all over needing to be planted but can't get out and dig, just rest as much as possible, but hard with a 4 and 2 year old and a 10 month old.

I will send as soon as I can get out and dig. I apologize, I am only 4 months along and have been having trouble since just after 3 months. I already look 6 months pregnant, just because my ligaments can't hold the uterus up, and is wrecking havoc in all my muscles and my back, pelvis and sciatic nerve. Just know I haven't forgetten about you, just can't do much right now except rest and try and keep up with the kids with DH's help. You can see my posts and problems over on the other side in the cooking forum conversations side with more information

I will do the best that I can to make up the trades.

Stacie

girlsingardens

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH