Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Butterflychaser is in the hospital

Posted by kathy_ann zone 7 (My Page) on
Mon, May 15, 06 at 21:34

She had some planttrades going on, and wanted me to post that she will honor her trades. She's sent a few out before going into the hospital, but wasn't sure which ones she sent and which ones she hadn't.

She's had to have emergency kidney surgery and still has more surgery tomorrow. She's doing well, in severe pain today. Keep her in your prayers. and Know that she'll be back here soon.

thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Butterflychaser is in the hospital

Thanks for letting everyone know about this. The GW is a big organization so there should be a lot of prayers going up for her.

I will also put her on my internet prayer chain immediately. Please keep us posted.

Alice

o

My prayers are with her!Huggs Rosie

o

This is terrible news. Does anyone know where we can send a get well card to her? I've traded a few times but don't think I saved her address. I'm going to send her a getwell email at least for now. She's a terrific lady and my prayers are with her.

o

Seems like BC has been delt a raw hand on health, but she always comes back fighting. Thanks for letting us know Kathy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here