Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: to everyone at the forum

Posted by kellysgarden 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 28, 06 at 19:13

hi everyone, i will not be posting anymore trades this year. we had some very bad storms last week and i last a lot of plants and trees. thank you to everyone for the trades this year. you have made my first year trading a great one. see you all next year. kelly

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: to everyone at the forum

Kelly, I am sorry for your losses, but they may not be lost after all - they should come back from the roots. If they were uprooted, plant them again and they SHOULD be ok.

o

Is there anything I can do to help? What plants did you lose? I can see if I have any replacements to spare for you... : )

Aimee

o

thank you aimee and kay for your advice and thoughts. things will get better. kelly

o

We have a lot in the holding bed right now and will have more by fall. I see a lot on your want list that we could send a little later on when they are not in bloom. We also have seeds.
I know it is hard now but how about fall.
Betty

o

Kelly: I'm sorry about the damage to your gardens. If I have anything that you can use to replace what you lost just let me know and I'll send it right away. If you need to replace trees, I have mimosa seedlings which I can send immediately. Mimosas grow very fast and are known to withstand hurricanes.

Becky

o

thank you betty and becky. becky i am sending you an email. kelly

o

michaelle from ohio. i sent you an email. kelly

o

you got mail.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here