Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
whatcha ordering?

Posted by chrizty 6 PA (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 24, 08 at 20:46

wow i was just looking at michigan bulbs front cover! huckleberry fudge german iris! i so want this lol gonna have to put a order in:) dont know what else but i have to have the fudge iris!!! anyone see it?
whatcha ordering?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: whatcha ordering?

I'm not ordering anything. I have a few trades going, and sevral things to plant yet from the GW swap June7th. I found 11 shrubs on sale (which were already very reasonable) for 40% off, and now I'm wondering where to go with all of them.

Last weekend, a GW member from the Ohio Valley forum offered to and agreed to do some shopping for me at the Annual Spring Hill $1 Sale. I sent her my wish list and some $$. She roughly told me what she had picked up from my want list, so I'll have a bunch of goodies coming in from that too.

That Huckleberry Fudge doesn't do much for me. Do you think it is any prettier than some of the iris in my pic thread posted at the Test Forum?

Sue...swamped

o
re: yikes!

I just got an email from my new cyber gardening friend who did the discount shopping for me. The plants are headed my way. It sounds like she got about 20 plants for me...and all were named with the exception of 2 of them. Whoo-Hoo! Am I lucky or what? I'd best get rested up for that box plus 4 trades coming in this week. Life is grand!

Sue

o

wow sounds like you will be bust planting!:)
i didnt see your fudge but all tour iris are sooo pretty!
i dont have that many, 3 tbs that were my grams, i bought a bag of mixed from wally world so far only the black has bloomed, n i twotoned from a friend,
yellow flag n dutch. so i need more lol
im gonna order a collection n get one of each:) ill have to cut out the pics from the mag n add them to my notebook so ill know the names:)

o

Oh chrizty, I don't have Huckleberry Fudge, but was just judging it by its pic...which didn't do a whole lot for me.

Sue...off to pot up

Here is a link that might be useful: Huckleberry Fudge German Iris at Michigan Bulb

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here