Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What happened to my post???

Posted by vic_zn5 5/6 MI (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 28, 07 at 22:32

I put a post on the trade list for Wanted: canadian hemlock, and it is gone! I've searched the list and can't find it. Does anyone know why this happened? And no, I was not asking for it for postage, I was trying to trade.
I'm going to put another one on and see what happens this time.
Thanks ~ Vic

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What happened to my post???

Hey Vic!

Are you sure you hit submit for sure after doing the preview? I know I did that more than once, early on and then figured out what I was not doing occasionally. Did you see your thread in the list after you posted it?

I would not worry about it disappearing. With all the snaffoos I've had lately with my computer, I think about anything is possible.

I don't see where you put another one on, at least not at the plant exchange. Are you maybe locked out too? Did you by any chance post the same thing at more than one forum? I think the 'system' will sometimes see it as spam and do an automatic lockout. It happened to me once. When I tried to post, it took me to the main GW page.

Silly me...if'n that happened to you, I guess you wouldn't have been able to post this thread...hmmmm....

Hope everything is all right with you.

Sue...working ok tonight for a bit

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here