Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone heard from gardenandcats?

Posted by sproutlinda 6 oh (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 12, 08 at 22:42

Has anyone heard from gardenandcats? i have sent her several emails with no reply. Hope she is ok!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone heard from gardenandcats?

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Fri, May 22, 09 at 9:55

Hi Linda,

I saw this post and was wondering if you were involved in a trade with gardenandcats at the time you lost email contact? I only ask because I had a trade with her and lost contact too.

Valerie

o

yes, it was last year & she never did respond or send her half of the trade.

o

yes, it was last year & she never did respond or send her half of the trade.
Linda, would you mind going to the Rare and Review Forum and starting a review thread on this member? There is not already an existing thread, so you would need to start one, with the Member Name Only in the Subject of Posting Line and then just state the facts as you remember them...like if it was a plant or a seed trade.

It may save some member in the future from entering into a trade with her and then not hearing anything from her after she receives her plants.

Val, I emailed her too, pointing her to your posts where you were looking for her, but she did not respond to my email either.

Sue...resident busy body

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review (member exchanges) Forum

o

• Posted by val1 z4 UT (My Page) on
    Fri, May 22, 09 at 12:26

I have emailed her many times at the three emails I have located for her. At this point I am not expecting a response. I will be posting on the rate and review forum next Friday. That is when I told her I would be posting if I had not received any communication from her.

Linda, I am sorry to hear that she did the same thing to you.

Sue, Thanks for your help.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here