Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone else traded with Kathleen Bischoff (gardenlady1948)

Posted by mori1 5/KS (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 23, 09 at 17:34

Up until now, I have to have problem sending plants to people who have little to offer. I remember when that was me so I don't mind helping out. However, when I've been advantage off that really bothers. I sent plants to this person and she was suppose to send me postage. She got the plants, but didn't send the postage and has since ignored my emails.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone else traded with Kathleen Bischoff (gardenlady1948

I'm not sure your post makes a lot of sense. I think you meant to say, "Up until now I haven't had a problem sending plants to people who have little to offer"? and "However, when I've been 'taken advantage of', that really bothers." If I interpreted it correctly, please do the following: Go to the Rate & Review Forum and write a review of this trader. Read the instructions carefully and state you problem clearly. You can say, " I did a trade with Ms. Jones. I sent geraniums and daisies. She was supposed to return my postage. I sent her five emails and she has not replied. I would not recommend her for a trade. " After you post on the Rate & Review forum, cut and paste the post to an email and send it to her. Use the link below to go to Rate & Review.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate&Review Forum

o

Thanks, will do.

o

I traded with Kathleen in June and everything went fine. She's a new trader and she sent me exactly what I asked for, generous clumps of echinacea, well packaged + extras.
She mentioned past health problems in her post so I hope she's ok. Here's a link to her request for plants. Her gardenweb name is kbischoff72.

Here is a link that might be useful: Perennials Wanted - Will trade plants or services

o

Thanks christie sw mo for letting me. I sent her plants in early June. Received an email that she that had got them and would be sending me the postage. That was on June 13, I sent her a reminder email on June 29. Haven't heard a thing since, thought she might be blowing me off.

o

i generally don't freak til one month. then i do. but i do send a email letting them know i post on the rate and review and what i'm going to post. and let them know that i hope that everything is ok. then if i do post, because they have'nt come thru, and then they do, i ask for the post to be removed. if it doesn't. i post that it was sent, some things had happened. that's my .02 hope that helps any. ~Medo

o

I only had one person who did something like this. He literally replied back to me and said that he didn't feel like he had to send anything in return. I had emailed him multiple times letting him know my physical address to mail either the seeds or postage -

Brendan Hagberg
seahag123@hotmail.com

Not sure if this is the same guy, but if it is - it would explain things.

News Article Regarding a Brendan Hagberg from Omaha NE

If not, it would be a heck of a coincidence considering that both are from Omaha.

o

Kathleen Bischoff is a female who lives in Lafayette Hill, Pa.

o

I apologize for the evocative nature of one of the member's posts regarding a failed trade. I was having a bit of trouble getting my seed trades, with he and two others, put in the mail in a timely manner. Following a number of harassing and threatening emails, I decide to forget about the whole thing.
This makes me a bad prospect for seed trades. I'll admit that.
It does not make me a rapist, nor does the court that tried me, nor does the unfortunate woman who falsely accused me. I am not ashamed to have this article shown, as it represents an error in American justice, and there are many many more men out there who have been railroaded in this manner, and need not fear shame or reprisal at the hands of vigilantes. I have asked this garden web user, whose post you may have seen, to stop harassing me. I apologize to the two others who never got their seeds exchanged, but I had lost patience with the process, following the flurry of emails, including a threat to come all the way to Omaha to deal physically with the return postage. I will go back over my emails and send appropriate cash remunerance to those who got lost in the mad shuffle precipitated by one skunk of a trader. My attorney has been notified of this further slanderous activity by reyna1,and I'll be keeping an eye out around my home and work too.
I've affixed a few other articles regarding my actual life, which includes a more recent story from the Lincoln Paper.
you may have to cut and paste into your browser, but the truth is I am a real person, and have done fund raising benefits for a number of years to help out women who are subject to violence, as well as other social justice issues. It sickens me the way this has gotten out of hand, and I would gladly buy my seeds in the future.

www.allbusiness.com/humanities-social-science/visual-performing-arts-music/14053132-1.html

www.timmcmahan.com/2006/.../column-64-life-of-outlaw.html -

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=30&ved=0CEUQFjAJOBQ&url=http%3A//spin-cdnsrc.texterity.com/spin/200807/%3Fpg%3D121&ei=AYvvTNKREIS0lQfvn6nwDA&usg=AFQjCNFAX6RUtX8PwS9u6IKmtoLZzuV0hg

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=43&ved=0CB0QFjACOCg&url=http%3A//www.haymakersbaseball.8k.com/past-2000.html&ei=TYvvTLaqF4SKlwe0spTzDA&usg=AFQjCNHZ9SEbgXNbk1ij4jtZjOpJnsKYrw

Here is a link that might be useful: lincoln journal star 2010

o

Me... I save myself allot of trouble by having postage sent to me first, If someone can't do that then there is no deal. I too have been burnt one too many times, I don't make a big deal out of it because there are way too many good and fair traders out there. For every bad apple there are hundreds of wonderful gardeners and traders out there.

Happy gardening... don't stress life is too short
Carmen

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here