Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Hummingbirddaisy

Posted by gardeningmomof3 z4 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 25, 06 at 21:17

Tina,
Recieved your last email. Glad you liked the surprise package. Please email me again and let me know if you have gotten any of my emails. Thanks.

Suzanne

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Hummingbirddaisy

I'm also looking for hummingbirddaisy...waiting for my Choo Choo Train hosta. Not getting a response to my emails so hope everything is okay and it's on its way.

o

Andrea ~ Please don't be dishonest here and make me look so bad. There has not been ONCE that you have e-mailed me, and NOT gontten a response. Don't be that way, please.
I know you are getting my e-mails, because you answer each one of them. Lets not start anything that will cause hard feelings. OK?

Tina

gardeningmomof3, I have sent you 2 e-mails, and not gotten a response. Even sent one form Ricks e-mail. Hope all is well?

o

Tina,

Have not recieved any emails from you since 7/12/06.

o

I will email you a full response to this thread privately. However, I feel as if my credibility and honesty has now been questioned without reason and so will publicly say that I absolutely do *not* think that the tone of my reply here was malicious or unkind. This was posted after not receiving my plant when promised again and before hearing from you today. My concern for the completion of this trade is certainly understandable. I'm sorry that you read this as me maligning you but I was not.

o

Ademink, your post was not malcious or unkind. Wanting a package and not getting any response is. The least could do is let us know what is the hold up, especially now when they are posting new trades and still owe others packages.

o

I will join in here after being slammed by Tina. I was sent a box in a round robin that I felt did not fit with the theme and was something that I would never send to someone else. As a result I was taken to task by Tina, but it looks like Tina is the one who should be looking at herself and her trading.

Stacie

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here