Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Jen Frazier

Posted by chemocurl zone 5/6 S IN (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 8, 07 at 12:04

Hey Jen...am not ignoring you...computer is alll crapped up...not sure if I even have protection on it at the moment....whine.

I have tried to email you repeatedly, and my Hotmail craps out on me b4 I can complete it...I fear maybe something quite bad. I am getting high speed Fri (local broadband wireless, so it 'will' indeed work', and I hope then to be able to get this thing cleaned up/protected, and/or all reloaded with Dells' help.

Below is a list of the daylilies I am quite certain of, since a lot were lost.
Bonanza
Wounded Heart-a favorite with vivid orange!
Prairie Blue Eyes
Condilla-Bright!
Daring Delema (sp)
Dewberry Candy
Pumpkin Pudding-Vivid!
Pink Lavender Appeal-rec in trade-cannot verify due to computer woes
Olympic Gold-Vivid!

That's pretty well it.

LMK what you think...The ground is hard as a rock here, so I will have to give it a soaking b4 digging. Hopefully I can send early next week if we can connect and get together on what you might like. Please also see my list...it is in need of some updating.

Sue...sorry to have been sooooo long about this...email and computer is such a mess. I tried repeatedly this AM to email you and had to push the button on the computer numerous times to get it unfroze and rebooted. Grrrrrrrr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Jen Frazier

Hello Sue,
Sorry about your c omputer problems - i wish you luck getting it fixed soon!

I would like any of these daylillies to finish our trade!
CONDILLA
BONANZA
DARING DILEMMA

Will email you also!
Jennifer

o
RE: Looking for Jen Frazier

Jen, I got your email...and what you picked is fine. I plan to mail early next week. I fear emailing anyone due to computer problems and the possibility of sending someone something bad.

I just got new high speed hooked up, and the first order of business is cleaning things up and getting some good protection downloaded and working. It is gonna be so great to have a computer that doesn't freeze, lock up, etc...besides being fast. Woohoo!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here