Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sred98

tina_2?

sred98
14 years ago

Has anyone heard from her lately? I haven't seen her posting in a while, and have tried to get ahold of her, but haven't heard back. I am a little concerned. I hope she is ok!

sred98

Comments (8)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

Hi sred98,

I don't see where she has posted real recently but she had several trade posts in July, one of which you had replied to.

I see she is getting the follow-up replies sent to her email, so you might try posting on that thread again.

have passionflower vines, tropicannas, brugs for trade....

I'll drop her an email (non GW) and point her to this thread. Occasionally an email program will block emails from just one party. I've had it happen to me and seen it with others.

If it turns out that she is not getting your emails, I'd be happy to be the relay person, assuming mine get to her and she replies to you or I.

Sue...chemocurl

14 years ago

sred98,

Did you hear anything from tina_2? I haven't gotten a reply, at least not yet.

Please keep me/us posted about her whereabouts and I will too.

I too hope she is OK.

Sue

• sred98
    Original Author
    14 years ago

She finally got in touch with me. She said she received an open box and half the plants were missing?? Also that the one she sent to me was returned to her for insufficient postage, and she hasn't resent it yet. I don't know why I wasn't notified about any of this before. It's been several weeks. I'll give it a little longer before I post in the feedback section.

Thanks for your help!

sred98

14 years ago

She said she received an open box and half the plants were missing??
    What?!?!?!...and you weren't immediately told of it? What kind of a box did you use? I know there is no way of getting the post office boxes open that have the sticky on the flaps without either tearing off one's fingernails, of pulling the rip/tab on it. If the rip/tab was pulled, I'd be filing a complaint with the USPS as there was mail tampering and stealing of plants going on.

Also that the one she sent to me was returned to her for insufficient postage,
    How could that happen unless it was weighed and printed out at home for pick-up at home. btw...Delivery Confirmation is free when printing postage out on line.

There's definitely problems somewhere. I hope you get it all worked out, and please update on filing with the USPS about the box you sent being open when it was received. I wonder if they ended up putting your box inside another box before delivering it. I know my PO would never let an open box go out on the route, but would handle it as it 'should' be.

Sue

• sred98
    Original Author
    14 years ago

There's no reason why my box would have been open. I used a brand new priority box. A very full, medium flat-rate box. She didn't say anything about receiving it inside another box. Either she has a neighbor that is a plant stealer, or something else is going on.

That doesn't explain why I never received my box, though. I have never heard of a priority package being returned for insufficient postage.

I haven't heard back from her, nor received anything. At this point, I'm not holding my breath. This all happened a month ago.

Thanks,

sred98

• smurfy_grower
    14 years ago

A friend of mine has problems with her as well, she sent the 1st box ($19. to ship) and was told it never arrived, THEN sent another box with delivery confirmation, and again was told it didn't arrive, and my friend never got her pink brug cuttings. I'd stay away from this lady.

• ollierose
    14 years ago
  • prayerrock
    13 years ago

Had some problems with email games also.

Sponsored