Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
To those I have traded with here...

Posted by esofva 7b VA (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 15, 08 at 14:10

Due to the bashing from an unsatisfied trader I got publicly, that did not know that Jacks and Solomon's Seal bulbs and tubers were smaller than tulips and irises!! AND that Iris cristata rhizomes are only 1/2 to 1" long and are connected by a thin runner, I am leaving DAVESGARDEN!! The people here are soooo much nicer!!!
IF there is ANYONE here that I traded with, that for some reason is not satisfied, please let me know!!! I can also be reached at: estrail1rider@yahoo.com
TY
Deb

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: To those I have traded with here...

Deb, you sent me a WONDERFUL BOX !! I would not hesitate to recommend you to anyone!
Marea

o

Marea, to give esofva some support why don't you and others who have traded with her go to the Rate & Review Forum an write up a good review. The esofva can direct the unsatidfied trader to R&R for reference. To esofva, I hope you have made every effort to satisfy the trader, even though he or she may be unreasonable. A good reputation is hard to keep but too easy to lose.

o

Hi deb,
We tried setting up a trade, but I couldnt reply to your emails. I tried from both of my email addys too. I see you have a email address I didnt try before. Im going to try this one and maybe we can try to get something worked out again. : )
tsmith2579 is correct. The rate and review is a great place to visit and post. Darla

o

You have good feedback on DG though. Why not just ignore that person? Don't let that one person ruin it for you.

o

Geesh,some people! Jack's,solomon's seal and iris cristata are way more valuable than iris and tulips. Sorry that happened to you. You have great list of plant material.

Keep your chin up.

Peggy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here