|I looked on Knotz webpage, and WOW! Who would have thought that Macramé could be so beautiful!
Does anyone else here do this sort of thing
If so, would you be interested in sharing your talent and teaching one to do this craft?
I would love to hear from you!
My daughter and I used to make a lot of macrame. I'm busy planting and putting the garden to bed for the winter now, but if you don't find any instructions, let me know. I have patterns and instructions I can scan and send to you.
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Plant Exchange Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.