|I looked on Knotz webpage, and WOW! Who would have thought that Macramé could be so beautiful!
Does anyone else here do this sort of thing
If so, would you be interested in sharing your talent and teaching one to do this craft?
I would love to hear from you!
My daughter and I used to make a lot of macrame. I'm busy planting and putting the garden to bed for the winter now, but if you don't find any instructions, let me know. I have patterns and instructions I can scan and send to you.
Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.) If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.
Return to the Plant Exchange Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here