Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

 o
WANTED: Need your prayers

Posted by Momof2boys_wv z6 WV (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 20, 05 at 14:04

To all my traders and wonderful friends I need your prayers. My two year old went in for a colonoscopy on Monday and the surgeon made a terrible mistake. She cut his intestines and caused damage to his colon. He flatlined for over ten minutes. The general surgeon was able to save him after removing part of his intestines and colon. He was in ICU for a day and on a ventalator. He is now in a normal room but still in a lot of pain. He doesn't understand and honestly I don't either. PLease pray for us I know God saved him for a reason and now he has to recover from this mess. If I have a trade with you please be patient I will send out my trades and thanks for your understanding and prayers. Jennifer


Follow-Up Postings:

 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

I don't have a trade with you but my heart goes out to you and your son. I hope he recovers quickly....and that you find strength in this difficult situation.

May you and your son be continuously blessed!


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

I will pray for your son that he recovers soon.I understand where you are- in 1996 a surgeon made the mistake of cutting my Layngerial nerve in my throat and paralyzed a vocal cord permanently.If you need to talk I'm here
Cindy


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

I'm truly sorry for your baby having to go thur such an ordeal and have said a prayer for him and will keep you all in my prayers. A surgeon tied off my mom's kidney instead of her tube and it died inside her. She was in so much pain another doctor put her on pain neds instead of finding the cause and nearly made her an addict until a READ doctor found the problem and removed it. Good doctors also make mistakes because like all of God's children, we are humans and less than perfect. It still is hard to accept. God be with you all.

Nancy


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

I don't have a trade with you either, but I wanted to send you my HUGS and PRAYERS! I am so glad that he made it through and I hope he has a very quick recovery. You will be in my thoughts........
~mamabirrd


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son and entire family. I will say a special prayer for you tonight. My heart goes out to you and your son,


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

my thoughts are with you jennifer


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

Jennifer,
My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. I am sending you a link below, that I often turn to in times of need. Vivian

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.geocities.com/thamel5038/valley.html


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

(((((((Jennifer)))))))
Please know you and your son will be in my thoughts and
prayers, bless your hearts.
May God bless you,
Karen


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

God speed his recovery and suffering, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please keep us posted when you have time.


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

i will pray for you and your son and i hope he gets well soon and god will bless him patty


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

i dont have a trade either but as a mother my heart goes out to you-my baby was supposed to be born dead & if he beat the 97 percent chances & lived there was only a 3 percent chance hed be normal-but god is good & hears the prayers of sinners-he must because PJ is now 17 mnths & normal as they can get-he had a small surgery to remove a peepee cyst a couple weeks ago & i was so worried that i can only imagine what you must be going thru- be strong for your family & know that alot of prayers are being sent for your child-i truly wish you the best & hope that your son gets the same miracle that my own child did...jean


 o
re: wanted:

ps forgot to mention same thing happened to my older brother when he was 17 or 18-he died on table & saw light-was dead for along time before they could get him back-hes now 48 & only has a scar & a memory of the light,& he has a terminal illness,since that long ago experience hes not afraid that he is dying & since his illness has him in such pain -is comfortable with the thought of going back-he said it was beautiful & peaceful & hea not afraid-his life was not permanately affected by the severed intestines-just a scar-which never interfered w him living a full life-hope the same 4 your boy -tell him girls think scars are cool when he gets older...best of luck-hope u get same result as tony


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

I pray for strength for you I know how hard this is for a mom.
I pray for jesus to heal this boy-by jesus stipes he is healed.I pray for drs to treath this boy with eyes wide open.I pray for comfort for this boy and peace so he isnt scared.and jesus is wrapping his loving arms around you both and protecting you both from this nightmare.Amen


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

Hi Jen. Your son is in my prayers. I hope that they are giving him pain meds around the clock. If you don't mind me asking, why did he need a colonoscopy? Best wishes to you all. May he have a speedy recovery. Dawn - mgood4u


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

My prayers will be with you and your family, but especially with your son. God loves you so much.

~Carla


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

Hi Jen , I just received your email and then just happened upon this post. My son just got out of the hospital this past weekend from surgery. I can only imagine the pain both you and your son are going through. I know it was very hard for me to see my baby like that(he is 3). I wish your son a very speedy recovery. Please know that my family is thinking of you and your family. We will be saying an extra pray tonight.
Please take your time in getting back to me. The seeds for Ein's zoo garden are tucked away for him. I will keep all of you in my constant thoughts.~Heather


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

God bless you and your son and your family. God's speed with his recovery. Please reach out to your friends on this web page. There is nothing more difficult than what you are going through right now - and I pray for and believe that your son will recover fully.
James


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

continuing to pray for you and your son rosie


 o
RE: WANTED: Need your prayers

Please let us know how your son is doing now. He is in many prayers. If he has a colon disease, I have 3, one is quite rare, and they were going to remove the colon. I prayed about it, and found a special diet for the colon, and it has been 5 years now and I am doing fine. Keeping your family in prayer.
Darlene


 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.


Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.


Learn more about in-text links on this page here