Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanted: Elsie Melton HT Rose

Posted by jwoo959966 5 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 24, 13 at 17:31

I have been searching for this rose for many years. I would love to have this rose again for my hybridizing efforts i will pay any and all costs involved in obtaing plants and or cuttings. I truly hope someone out there can help me put this exhaustive search to an end

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanted: Elsie Melton HT Rose

According to "Help me Find" Elsie Melton goes by an Exhibition name: Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect was Introduced in United States by Wells Mid-South Roses

You might check with them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wells Mid-South Roses

o
RE: Wanted: Elsie Melton HT Rose

Thank you for that info.. However the rose that Wells offers is a miniature The rose i seek was hybridized by Alex Wambach in 1990 and released by Certified Roses. I have contacted them through the years and only get told its not among there offerings.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here