Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandy2_gw

Searching for Jenn Hill that was sending yellow trumpet vine

sandy2_gw
15 years ago

I am waiting to hear from Jenn Hill who was suppose to exchange her yellow trumpet vine for my dutchmens pipe plant. I send out my box a week ago and have not received anything or even heard from her. Where are you Jenn?

Comments (3)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

I'd suggest you posting her member name. That way members will better know who you are referring to, and can maybe give you a heads up on her whereabouts.

I have had computer crashes b4 in the midst of trades and no access for some time.
    Another member I know had 2 trades not showing up. Come to find out, one had a death in the immediate family, and another had taken quite ill.

I hope nothing is seriously wrong and you hear something before too long.

I have seen it too where one member's emails were going to SPAM folder, but when I tried it was able to get through. Would you like me to try emailing? If so, post the member name here, or drop me an email.

Sue...resident busy body.

• sandy2_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sue:
    The more I think about it I must have gotten taken. She never responded directly to the posting. She sent me an email that she would put the box in October 28th. She said she would ship immediately and then also email me to let me know the box was put in the mail. I had emailed her and still to no avail have heard anything. Her email address is as follows: It truly sounds like I got burnt!

jennpop01@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help- Sandy

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

She never responded directly to the posting.
    Well really lots of people don't post to the thread, even if that is my specific instructions. If they email me directly without posting to the thread, I will ask them to go post something to the thread, even if it is just to say I sent you an email...or I will go post something to the thread like Jane Doe emailed me at date/time. That also helps me to keep a member name with an email addy.

She sent me an email that she would put the box in October 28th. She said she would ship immediately and then also email me to let me know the box was put in the mail.
    I have done that several times myself. Often life gets in the way, or I must think I am Superwoman to be able to get done all that I want and need to get done. I do try to though let the trader know I missed sending and then give them the next tentative mailing date.

I dislike mailing on a Thurs because if the package is not delivered by Sat, that will mean it will be at least 4 days in the mail if it is received on Mon. I also don't like to mail on Fri, as that sets it up to be enroute 3 days if it is not delivered in one day by Sat.

It really has not been all that long at this point. I know there are a lot of folks who are not on the computer daily, and certainly not as much as I am. I would not be too concerned about the trade having gone awry at this time.

I'm an optimist, and think/hope that you will hear something soon, or find a package arriving.

Hmmm...by the way...you don't have an email link on your member page. I and I'm sure others don't look for the email addy in the blurb, but just see there is no link, and assume there is no way to reach you.

I'd suggest you getting a link set up so you can best be reached. Please see addressing newbie and newer member issues for instructions on getting it set up.

I'm going to email you.

Sue