Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Your plan's for next year

Posted by chrizty 6 PA (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 15, 10 at 21:21

Anyone one already thinking of there plan's for next year? lol I am :)
Im gonna plant more perennials in my gardens. due to the fact i just dont have the time i use to, to garden. ill still plant annuals but trying to go more into perennials. its not easy cause i love so many annuals lol.
Im gonna get more into the plant collecting thing ;)
Im addicted to daff's n hosta's.. this spring i want to order named iris. n start on collecting those.
maybe do a couple trades for hostas.
daffs are a must!. already looking n searching on more for next year;) im also going to dig deeper into the 3 annual beds i got going down my driveway before planting. so that in fall when the annuals are done ill plant the daffs there. ill prob only fill up one bed each year.
also going to make my veg garden bigger, i want to try canning some next year...
whats everyone else planning?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Your plan's for next year

Hi chrizty!

I'm still stressing about getting all these daffs planted, so no time to ponder next year yet. I'll reply more later, but do know that I will start my fall bulb planting a lot earlier than I did this year and last.

I plan to concentrate a lot more on the veggie garden next year, and considerably less on adding any/many new perennials or shrubs. I found I couldn't take care of what all I have now....sigh...will whine more later after bulbs are all planted with TLC.

Sue

o
RE: Your plan's for next year

Me too, im def starting my fall bulb earlier next year!brrr!
Hope you got all your bulbs planted.

I still need to work on my garden note book. still lots to do in it.
I am going to wintersow next year, in Jan lol.
The one thing I am going to do this year is take it day by day, seems every time I over due myself I then get to stressed out. so i got a list but Im not going to crazy either. or least ill try not to lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here