Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Let me be the first

Posted by jaceysgranny 7aAR (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 22, 06 at 2:59

I'd like to be the first to wish you all Merry Christmas, Happy Hanakuh, Happy Kwansa and whatever else some of you may celebrate. It is the season to celebrate and be nice to all mankind sooooo..........spread some cheer and enjoy yourself and don't forget to remember what you're celebrating!!!!

Nancy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Let me be the first

And a glorious, Merry Christmas to you too!

o

Merry Christmas Nancy. Hope this New Year brings you health and happiness. Take care

Tina

o

Thank you Eloise and Tina. I hope your Christmas was nice and you spent it with family.

Nancy

o

I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. Our weather was unseasonably warm for Christmas, but I have to admit, I kind of liked it. :) Now if spring would hurry up and get here! Our daughter is 19 months old and it was so much fun to watch her this year at Christmas. She got the hang of unwrapping gifts in no time! And she just loved the Christmas lights. It was so neat to see Christmas through a child's eyes again. Have a wonderful New year! Teresa

o

Teresa it's nice to see you here. I'm happy that your holidays were great. I remember when Jacey was that age it was just precious. She could surely open the packages and was so funny. She was already into the clothes thing and only dresses. She would have no part of pants or jeans, if you put them on her she would scream until you changed her. When she opened toys, she'd just throw them aside and grab the next thing and when it was clothes she would start stripping and putting them on. It was so hilarious!!! I had never seen anything like it before. She'll be 13 this month and hasn't changed much except now it's any kind of clothing as long as it's in the right colors. I'd love to see an updated picture of your baby.

Take care all,
Nancy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here