Return to the Plant Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have Hoya Cuttings

Posted by montanalady Zone 4 (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 14, 09 at 2:37

My Hoya is 20 years old I have male plant and female plant was told necessary for them to bloom. so you would get two cuttings.

Slow growing shrubby perennial with leathery leaves. white clusters of flowers that are extremely fragrant. As a house plant likes bright indirect light. moist but well drained soil.

would like to trade for any outdoor fragrant plants (or bulbs)for zone 4 or 5
fragrant Lillies, trumpet vine, wisteria, Lilac plants

CORAL HONEYSUCKLE (Lonicera sempervirens)or Trumpet Honeysuckle Vine
JANE MAGNOLIA (Oriental Magnolia Tree)
JANUARY JASMINE (Lonicera fragrantissima) or Winter Honeysuckle

OTHER PLANTS LOOKING FOR

Blueberry plants,
Stevia (Sugar Plant)
Herbs
Flowering Crab Apple

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Hoya Cuttings

GREETINGS would be interested i hoya later in year if you are interested in trumpet vine..they are dormant now i know i have orange but the other colors did not bloom last year so they would a guess cause tags gone let me know GOD BLESS

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Plant Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here